Kingsbridge Retirement Residents
Kingsbridge Retirement Community in Kingston, Ontario is actively seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated Hairdresser to join our community!
This is a business opportunity for a Licensed Hairdresser interested in operating a Hair Salon for the residents within our community. A beautiful, furnished and equipped salon space is available. The operator will provide their own supplies, and set their own rates. The hours of operation for the Salon are flexible, so long as our residents’ needs are met.
We are looking for someone who has a true passion for working with seniors and making a difference in their lives. Commitment to great customer service and satisfaction is our top priority.
We are looking for:
- A fully qualified, experienced and licensed Hairdresser
- A reliable and friendly team player
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Hairdressing license
- Must follow Ontario Public Health standards
- Must provide and keep current Business License
- Must provide and keep current liability insurance and Workplace Injury Insurance
- Previous experience with seniors hairdressing/styling is considered a valuable asset
- Aesthetics experience is an asset
- Complete all aspects of hairdressing services including styling, coloring, cutting washing and the use of rollers
- Maintain hair station cleanliness/ hygienic procedures and ensure all safety standards are met
- Provide consistent quality
A current Vulnerable Sector Screening, Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this role.
If you are interested in our salon space, and in providing a salon services for our residents at Kingsbridge Retirement Residence, we would love to hear from you!