Website Kingsbridge Retirement Community
The Lifestyle Manager has a true passion for working with seniors and making a difference in their lives. Responsible for all recreation, social and leisure programs, in accordance with budgetary and management guidelines, the Lifestyle Manager continuously strives to provide unique, active and stimulating experiences for our valued residents.
- Understands and practices the principles of excellent customer service and instills Signature Retirement Living’s mission, vision and values
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with fellow team members, residents, resident family members, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Self-initiative, strong time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic with the ability to motivate individuals and groups
- Acts as weekend Manager on Duty, on a rotational schedule
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Post Secondary education in recreation/leisure programs is preferred
- Approximately 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Class “F” license
- Fitness training appropriate for seniors (ie. Can-Fit Pro) preferred
- Smart Serve skills preferred
- Knowledgeable of health and safety regulations
- Experienced in seniors’ care, retirement living, supportive living or long term care
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Valid First Aid and CPR
Application Deadline: April 19, 2019
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process, and for other candidate selection methods.