Website Kingsbridge Retirement Community
Reporting to the Executive Director and under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager, the incumbent assists in the development and implementation of property specific marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy targets. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in all sales related activities, including conducting sales tours with potential residents, responding to resident and family calls and emails
- Update all data tracking tools
- Design and provision print ads
- Submit invoices & track expenses
- Perform basic customer and market research and analysis to inform marketing programs.
- Support community outreach initiatives to include trade shows, workshops, events and networking
- Performing basic customer and market research and analysis to inform marketing and sales programs
- Providing input to the annual marketing and sales plan and related activities
- Coordinating and organizing special events and promotional activities
- May support front desk with break coverage
- Perform other duties as assigned to achieve and maintain 100% occupancy within the residence.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and co-operate with all staff and residents as well as external public/media officials and suppliers.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Post-secondary education in public relations, communications, advertising or media (an asset); an equivalent combination of education and related experience in the senior’s industry will be considered
- Excellent oral, written English communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of local community
- Computer proficiency to develop technical and business product material using advertising, print and media software and internet resources
- Strong organizational skills.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Work on a continuous basis with a computer
- Able to travel and drive their own vehicle and attend community functions after business hours
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 3 hours per day
- Able to travel and drive their own vehicle and attend community functions including after business hours
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Some exposure to variable temperatures
- Alternating weekends.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process, and for other candidate selection methods.