Website Kingsbridge Retirement Community
Reporting to the Executive Director, the incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing property specific sales, marketing and community outreach programs to achieve occupancy targets in accordance with legislative/regulatory requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Generate sales by engaging in tours, presentations and meetings with potential prospects
- Communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure community common areas and units are clean and welcoming for sales prospects
- Negotiate care services in conjunction with Director of Care; process the appropriate deposits and Lease Agreements
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact and co-operate with management colleagues, all staff and residents as well as external public officials, media officials and suppliers
- Act as Manager-on-duty, weekends on rotation
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and/or business along with previous sales experience, preferably in the retirement or real estate industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven sales skills with recent experience in executing marketing plans, corporate & community communications, business development and public speaking
- Strong English communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to conduct presentations
- Computer proficiency, especially with SalesForce or similar CRM program
- Demonstrate understanding of the applicable legislative and regulatory regimes
Physical Job Requirements:
- Work on a continuous basis with a computer.
- Lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to travel and drive own vehicle to attend community functions after business hours.
- Exposure to variable weather.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day
Application Deadline: March 28, 2019
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process, and for other candidate selection methods.