Kingsbridge Retirement Community
At Signature Retirement Living we hire only the best people – people who truly care about seniors and understand their needs. We have 9 luxurious properties across Canada, in great locations where you’ll feel right at home. With the help of our employees, we continue to expand and build a reputation that will stand the test of time.
If you are as passionate about the well-being and care of seniors as we are, then we invite you to apply to work for a Company of experts with a reputation for excellence and commitment to service. We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms, an employee recognition program, a vibrant, safe work environment and much more!
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful incumbent in the position of Concierge ( Part Time) will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our residents and guests, in person and by telephone, to address questions/concerns about our Kingsbridge Community, its’ services and events.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Communicate information about the Community and its services/programs
- Schedule travel and transportation for residents
- Provide access, entrance and exit supervision for residents and guests
- Create, print and update documents pertaining to the activities and operations of the Community
- Continuously follow our “good customer service” principle and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Community operations and services
- Adhere to legislated and Company standards, policies, procedures and practices
- Sit, walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day
- Climb stairs, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties
- Handle exposure to extreme temperature and variable weather
WHO YOU ARE
- You have post-secondary training in tourism or hospitality management or business administration
- You have previous customer service, reception experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to detail, and excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, and a calm and professional manner
- Must be able to provide a police check with vulnerable sector screen upon hire
- Must be able to provide a record of immunization for TB test upon hire
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, candidates who require accommodation throughout the application and/or selection processes may contact the Executive Director for assistance.